Compensation: Competitive salary + benefits
Baro is passionate about building a world-class company culture and delivering an exceptional dining and customer experience. To achieve our goals, we understand that the Bar Manager is extremely important to ensure the business is successful. Creating regular clientele, training new staff, upholding company standards are just a few of the responsibilities you will be able to take on.
We’re looking for a new Bar Manager to join our fun and driven team!
Reporting into our General Manager, you’ll provide partnership with your strong communication skills, upbeat personality and “hustle” mindset. Your leadership and coaching capabilities will be utilized when managing the compliance of our company standards while embodying our family-like culture. As a Bar Manager, you create a fun work environment and value the importance of developing your team.
If we just described you, we encourage you to continue reading to learn what your role would entail as a Bar Manager.
- Successfully manage your bar team, through duties including, but not limited to: interviewing, training, supporting and scheduling
- Implement strategic processes to promote loss prevention
- Utilize excel to pull weekly bar reports and compile liquor audits as needed
- Update our inventory software with accuracy and urgency
- Ensure adherence to drinking standards, cleanliness behind the bar and procurement of supplies
- Attend and contribute to meetings around Profit, Environment, People and Product
- Create new and innovative cocktails for our menu and special events
- Embody the company culture while leading a successful bar team
- Other managerial duties as required
- 5 years in the restaurant industry with 3+ years experience as a Bar Manager
- Experience managing inventory systems while meeting tight timelines
- Working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
- Refined written and verbal communication skills
- A proven leader, who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment
- Experience providing and receiving feedback
- Self-aware and humble, with a goal–oriented track record
We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at Baro. We thank all candidates for their interest in joining the Baro family. Due to a high volume of interested candidates, we will only be contacting those successful in the recruitment process.
To apply please email your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com